Kofax OCR

This forum is Hot! Join the group to find out what others are doing.
Ask your questions. The Guru is in the building.

Moderator: infoRouter Guru

Admin
Site Admin

Kofax OCR

Post by Admin » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:46 am

Hi, recently we are trying to push both scanned PDF files with the OCR data in the document library using Hot folder. Can you explain in detail about the "Import Options" in the Hot folder settings? The three modes of the meta data import, what are the exactly OCR data format I need to create for indexing in each mode.

And as your site recommend Kofax for OCR the document. Can you support the detail set up in the Kofax side to fix the meta data push in the inforouter. Thanks.
This post has ben created on behalf of user "Rongze" by Admin. This is a new question so it should have been posted as a new topic, not a reply to a post.

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Kofax OCR

Post by Admin » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:00 am

Hello,

The following document should help explain each format.

https://www.inforouter.com/Downloads/V8 ... rs_V80.pdf

Note: We do not recommend one product over the other. We do not resell or promote any of the products we may mention in our documentation or website. Please feel free to use any product that suits your needs.

Forum Administrator

ansoncsh

Re: Kofax OCR

Post by ansoncsh » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:07 pm

Hello,

I got Kofax OCR Text like below:
"Batch XXX for Delivery Notes","Invoices_CreditNotes","ContractNo","CM161417/31113541","InvoiceNo","RX11150833","C:\release\Batch XXX for Delivery Notes\doc\111111C1.TIF"
"Batch XXX for Delivery Notes","Invoices_CreditNotes","ContractNo","CM161431/31113541","InvoiceNo","RX11150836","C:\release\Batch XXX for Delivery Notes\doc\111111C2.TIF"
How can I use the text with inforouter?

Thank You!

Return to “infoRouter Hot Folders”