Siebel integration

General questions and answers about infoRouter EDMS

Moderator: infoRouter Guru

CASH

Siebel integration

Post by CASH » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:56 pm

Our CRM is Siebel. My goal is to offload the DMS responsibilities of Siebel in an effort to help speed up image retrieval. As such, I will need to integrate the DMS with Siebel in such a way that the DMS will manage the retrieval of images for Siebel using urls. Does anyone have any experience with Siebel/infoRouter interoperability?

Thank you,

infoRouter Guru

Re: Siebel integration

Post by infoRouter Guru » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:44 am

Hello,

We at infoRouter have not been directly involved in any Siebel integration projects and are not aware of any of our customers attempting any such integration.
However, this does not mean that it can't be done. We have successfully integrated infoRouter with quite a number of applications.

Please contact your friendly support people at infoRouter by sending an email to support@inforouter.com.

Please provide as much information as possible so they can make recommendations on how to approach this. My guess is that it should not be a difficult task.
If you would rather gather some information on your own, take a look at the Web Services API documentation to see if any of the methods give you any clues.

The Web Services API documentation can be reached at the following link:
https://support.inforouter.com/web-services-80/

There is even a sample application you can download that will get you started on writing a .NET project for the integration.

I hope this helps.

The Guru

Return to “General Questions & Issues About infoRouter EDMS”