Unable to see my Folders

General questions and answers about infoRouter EDMS

Moderator: infoRouter Guru

Whitegate

Unable to see my Folders

Post by Whitegate » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:48 pm

There is a java error when trying to expand the document library. I have attached 2 screenshots. The one ending ###_1.Jpg is from the browser PC and the one ending ###_2.Jpg is from the browser on the server itself. They have rebooted the server but the fault remains. I have investigated a possible ‘permissions’ issue but the D:\InfoRouter\ folder (and it’s subfolders/files) still has the ‘Network_Service’ user set to ‘fullcontrol’.

This has only begun happening today, yesterday (and 2 years previous) it was fine. There are not indications in the windows event log to suggest an external cause (e.g. windows updates etc.). The server is running V8.1.155 with an Oracle Database and Windows 2003 SP2 o/s. The server has no internet access (for strict security reasons) and I have limited RDC supervised access via a browser PC.

the issue is happening with all browsers (IE,Chrome, Firefox)

I tried to run the IRLiveUpdate80.exe. update. It fails and throws an error " the remote name could not be resolved:'www.actinn.com'

Any assistance you can provide will be most welcome.

Best regards

infoRouter Guru

Re: Unable to see my Folders

Post by infoRouter Guru » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:36 am

Hello,
You need to be connected to internet in order to run the live update program. Please check your network connection and try to re-run live update in order to fix that problem.

Best Regards,
The Guru

Return to “General Questions & Issues About infoRouter EDMS”